Real Estate Attorney Dayton Ohio

Trust an attorney with your contract negotiation or real estate disputes.

We will go over everything with you and set up the best plan going forward to deal with your particular real estate or property issue.

Do you have an issue with your tenant or need an eviction?
If you are a property owner, you have to protect your rights. Attorney Jason can help you with tenants who are not paying rent or causing other issues to your property or neighbors.

Do you have an issue with your landlord?
If you are renting, you still have rights when it comes to property. If you landlord has violated the law or lease terms or any obligation imposed upon him by the rental agreement, the tenant may recover actual losses he has suffered, obtain injunctive relief to prevent the recurrence of the conduct, obtain a judgment for reasonable attorney's fees, or termination of the rental agreement.

Buying a house?
If you are purchasing your first home, you will most likely need an attorney to review the voluminous paperwork associated with the purchase and mortgage. If you are a private buyer with private financing, Howard Law Office is here to help you set up your mortgage and all of the other associated

Solve your real estate issues:

  • Real Estate Contracts and Private Closings
  • Land Transactions
  • Landlord/Tenant and Eviction
  • Foreclosure Defense
  • Mortgage Modification

Jason's real estate property law firm serves all surrounding communities including: Riverside, Beavercreek, Centerville, Oakwood, Washington Township, Springboro, Jefferson Township, New Lebanon, Trotwood, Vandalia, Huber Heights, Xenia, Fairborn, Yellow Springs, Jamestown, Cedarville, Springfield, Spring Valley, Bowersville, Port William, and Wilmington, OH.

Are you facing foreclosure or has a case been filed against you?

Foreclosure is a very painful process. To add insult to injury it will not go away, thus not taking any action is sure to result in disaster. Do not be fooled by requests for information while you are "being evaluated for a modification," while in the meantime a foreclosure has been filed, that requires and answer and response to motions such as summary judgement, etc. The process for a modification and the foreclosure action are separate and distinct tracks. Neither can be ignored. Contact an attorney immediately.